Saturday, March 14, 2009

I LOVE FAMILY

Today we are heading to Arlington to visit my family. I am soooo excited, I am like a kid on Christmas Eve. I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking of everything I needed to pack, and just because of all my excitement to see my parents, brother, sister, and their kids. I got up this morning at 5:45am, and have already cleaned out my car, packed Ashtyn's snacks and toys, taken a shower, and have drank my first cup of coffee.
The only thing I ever dread about going to Arlington is the 3 hour drive up with a 14 month old. Usually she gets cranky about the time we get to Hillsboro, so we stop and shop at the outlet mall. (I have taught her well, haha)
I guess I should get back to packing, and we will get on the road in about 2 hours or less. Woo-hoo!!! I will post pictures from our trip when we get back.

No comments: