Hi, welcome to the Magnuson Family Blog. I married my wonderful husband on July 30, 2006. We have a sweet daughter named Ashtyn, and a handsome son named Caden.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Ashtyn's Secret
Ashtyn got a new t-shirt earlier this week. She wore it today when Grandma and Grandpa Magnuson came over. We are all very excited. The first doctors appointment is Friday.
Ok, I really need to read blogs more than once every month..... I am so excited for you,as you already know, December babies are awesome, congrats, congrats, hopefully I will be joining the party before to long!!!!!!
5 comments:
NO! When I read the title I thought, "She's pregnant!" but I thought there was no way it could be true!
That is so exciting! How far along are you?
Yea! I am so excited for you! Yippie!
Congratulations!
you just couldn't handle everyone else getting maternity leave :) ha ha CONGRATS!!!
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I really need to read blogs more than once every month..... I am so excited for you,as you already know, December babies are awesome, congrats, congrats, hopefully I will be joining the party before to long!!!!!!
Yea!
Love, Pam
Post a Comment